Thursday, May 27, 2010

Marion in Review

Connie over at About Him and Her did a nice little review of Marion by Natalie.




I few months ago Connie asked me to make her the St. Patricks day skirt that I had made for myself.


It was my first project for someone else and I enjoyed it a lot.
Typically when I start a project I do not really know where it is going or what it will end up looking like.
This was nice because I was familiar with every single step and it cut the sewing time in half.



Thank you Connie for all the support!

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

It was my pleasure! You did a fantastic job, I love it!

Johnson Family said...

I was very impressed with the response time on my questions sent, and how accomadating you were. I was able to order a cute, in style shirt to use for a maturnity shirt and had it shipped out the day after I ordered it. I love it, and have had several compliments that I send people your way!

Thanks