Saturday, June 12, 2010

Can't Rest

Sometimes I come up with ideas for skirts and I can't rest until I have made them.



Apparently that was the case today.
My mind woke up at 3 this morning with an idea in my head for my very favorite yellow print fabric and I could not go back to sleep until it was finished....











Later on this morning as I was substituting a dance class and somewhere in between Plies and Tendus I thought of another skirt idea.







As soon as I had taken a little nap I rushed to Joann's, {worst idea ever. Note to self: only visit Joanns in the morning on weekdays...Saturdays are off limits.} purchased the fabric I had envisioned in my mind, and rushed back home while creating the skirt a million different times in my head.







Today was a two skirt day. Tiring and productive. My brain hurts and I need some rest.


{Each of these skirts will be available in the shop soon. details to come.}

1 comment:

☂niki. said...

love them! good work.

my mind works that way...however my hands do not.

i wish i could be magically granted the talent to sew.